Team Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Dueling Team

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cards to Anticipate in the future.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ericn90
Rookie
Rookie
Ericn90

Cards to Anticipate in the future. Empty
PostSubject: Cards to Anticipate in the future.   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:56 pm

I will post new cards that are not online yet so you guys can be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Ericn90
Rookie
Rookie
Ericn90

PostSubject: Re: Cards to Anticipate in the future.   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Cards to Anticipate in the future. 300px-10

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. You can banish this face-up card you control; Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Normal Monsters with the same name from your Deck. Destroy them during the End Phase. The effect of "Rescue Rabbit" can only be activated once per turn
Back to top Go down
Ericn90
Rookie
Rookie
Ericn90

PostSubject: For the Dragon Decks   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Cards to Anticipate in the future. 300px-11

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 2 monsters with 2000 or more ATK. During either player's Battle Step, when this card battles an opponent's monster: You can target the monster this card is battling; banish both it and this card, then any monster banished by this effect returns to the field at the end of the Battle Phase. If the monster banished by this effect was an Xyz Monster, this card gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material the Xyz Monster had when it was banished.
Back to top Go down
Ericn90
Rookie
Rookie
Ericn90

PostSubject: For the Stardust Dragon Fans.   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Cards to Anticipate in the future. 300px-10

1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card's maximum number of attacks per turn equals the number of non-Tuner monsters used as its Synchro Material. Once per turn, when a card or effect is activated: You can negate the activation and destroy it. When this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" from your Extra Deck.
Back to top Go down
Ericn90
Rookie
Rookie
Ericn90

PostSubject: Excellent card for most deck   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Cards to Anticipate in the future. 300px-13

When this card leaves the field: Special Summon 1 "Reborn Tengu" from your Deck.
Back to top Go down
Ericn90
Rookie
Rookie
Ericn90

PostSubject: For the Morph and Power Tool Dragon decks   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:25 am

Cards to Anticipate in the future. 300px-14

1 Tuner + "Power Tool Dragon"
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can make your Life Points become 4000. Any effect damage you take becomes 0. If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can remove from play 1 Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard instead
Back to top Go down
Ericn90
Rookie
Rookie
Ericn90

PostSubject: Double Feature   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Cards to Anticipate in the future. 300px-15

Many of the czars' lost jewels can be found in the scales of this priceless dragon. Its creator remains a mystery, along with how they acquired the imperial treasures. But whosoever finds this dragon has hit the jackpot... whether they know it or not.
Back to top Go down
Ericn90
Rookie
Rookie
Ericn90

PostSubject: For the Blue-Eyes fans   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:39 am

Cards to Anticipate in the future. 300px-16

2 Level 8 Normal Monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy all other monsters on the field.
Back to top Go down
RedYuki14
Rookie
Rookie
RedYuki14

PostSubject: Re: Cards to Anticipate in the future.   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:06 pm

dang that is one awsome dragon
Back to top Go down
Ericn90
Rookie
Rookie
Ericn90

PostSubject: Re: Cards to Anticipate in the future.   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Cards to Anticipate in the future. 300px-11

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 Fiend-Type monster from your hand or Deck. Its effects are negated, and it cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.
Back to top Go down
Ericn90
Rookie
Rookie
Ericn90

PostSubject: Re: Cards to Anticipate in the future.   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Cards to Anticipate in the future. 300px-12

2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card gains 500 ATK. If this card has no Xyz Material, it cannot attack your opponent directly.
Back to top Go down
Ericn90
Rookie
Rookie
Ericn90

PostSubject: Quadruple Feature   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Cards to Anticipate in the future. 300px-17Cards to Anticipate in the future. 300px-18Cards to Anticipate in the future. 300px-19Cards to Anticipate in the future. 300px-20
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Crashbug Z" from your Deck. You must control a face-up "Crashbug Y" to activate and to resolve this effect.When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Crashbug X" from your Deck. You must control a face-up "Crashbug Z" to activate and to resolve this effect.
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Crashbug Y" from your Deck. You must control a face-up "Crashbug X" to activate and resolve this effect.
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from the hand) in face-up Defense Position, by banishing "Crashbug X", "Crashbug Y", and "Crashbug Z" from your Graveyard. Switch the ATK and DEF of all face-up Attack Position monsters on the field. There can only be 1 face-up "Super Crashbug" on the field.
Back to top Go down
Ericn90
Rookie
Rookie
Ericn90

PostSubject: Re: Cards to Anticipate in the future.   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Cards to Anticipate in the future. 300px-21

3 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 Level 4 or lower face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls; gain control of it until the End Phase.
Back to top Go down
Wispfire
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Cards to Anticipate in the future.   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:18 am

Can't wait for Tour Guide to come out!
Back to top Go down
Wispfire
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Cards to Anticipate in the future.   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:00 am

And Reborn Tengu will be great in my Monarch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cards to Anticipate in the future.   Cards to Anticipate in the future. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cards to Anticipate in the future.
Page 1 of 1