Team Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Dueling Team

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Synchro Lottery!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedYuki14
Rookie
Rookie
RedYuki14

Synchro Lottery!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Synchro Lottery!!!!!!!!!!!   Synchro Lottery!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:58 am

I will be hosting Synchro Lotterys almost every friday i will announce on d-mail whether or not there will be one.

What Is the Synchro Lotterey?
It is a tournament and to participate in the tourny you must place one synchro bet ( they can not be turbo cannon nor forbidden synchros!) and you must reply to my announcement that you will take part in the lotterey
and must announce your bet.

When Is the Synchro Lotterey?
I have no idea when is yours but in pacific time its 5 pm and please ask TheDope5 for your times!

Other Information:
.HoldinMiGroin is our official potholder but if he is not online by the week of the Synchro Lotterey then I will announce that we need a potholder and you may give your bet anytime the week the Synchro Lotterey will start
.Out of 8 people, 1st place wins 6 synchros of their choice, 2nd place wins 2 synchros or the leftovers. If there are fewer people that show up or participate we will either postpone the tourny or cancel.
.There will be some banned decks and the official ones are LSS (legendary six sam), Burn Deck and others will be considered.
Back to top Go down

Synchro Lottery!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Evolution  :: Team Tournaments-
Jump to: